Tuesday, August 31, 2010

HAPPY MERDEKA DAYY !! ( my hair are not long )

 merdeka ! merdeka ! merdeka ! merdeka ! merdeka ! merdeka ! merdeka !
 proud to say i'm MWLAYSIAN ! haha ..
 eventhrought i didn't join the countdown but i still can celebrate it ,
 O M G ,
 but what make my day special is ..
 my hair not mess anymore ..
 miera cut my hair ..
 thanx dear ..
 she had a beautiful gift from god ..
 she can design , cut hair and art !
 i love her ,
 now her house just like my new saloon ,
 guess what , she did it for free ..
 thanx dear ..
 O M G ,
 actually today is someone birthday !
 soo i called him for today is ANAK MERDEKA !
 soo proud for him ,
 i like him but sometimes i'm not sure i had feeling for him ,
 i still not couple meeme !
 i love the way he layan me ,
 i love the way he talk with me and
 sometimes he call me sayang !
 i don't understand about it !
 O M G ,
 mira ,
 since we had a little chat about our friendship ,
 it make me think deeply that i can count on you ,
 it make me think too that she can be whatnever she want ,
 without any complement and commitment !
 soo as long she happy ,
 i'm happy for it too ..

No comments:

Post a Comment